Re: Holmdel show

#25320 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah I might, I'm gonna be at Bethel so I dunno, depends on $$$
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#25321 2 years, 11 months ago
I grew up in Middletown NJ in the 70s, yeaaaaahh the cops are bad & they haven't gotten any better so plz b careful.
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
skidoo
Expert Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#25451 2 years, 11 months ago
if i get busted, i'm thinking if i belt out the Springsteen tune Johnny 99......it should work out in my favour, no?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#25969 2 years, 11 months ago
I actually thought the security in the show is pretty cool. I've seen several shows there and when they catch people smoking they simply take your paraphanalia and throw it over a big wall and leave you alone. I was smoking last year when a guard caught my eye, he chased me and I danced around him, in and out of people, pretending I didn't see him. He gave up pretty quick and I went back to enjoying the kind afternoon. I cannot comment about the parking lots, thanks for the heads up, better safe than missing a show behind bars.

It's a cool venue imo, I really like GA tickets, just a bit crowded (and you can't see the stage, but you can shake ye bones)

-Jerrycize for life
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Holmdel show - Jones Beach Quest

#25970 2 years, 11 months ago
Jones Beach is an Ok place, I believe all seats are good. Not many places to dance in the theatre. You can stay outside and hear the show too (while wading in the ocean). People with boats float right up to the stadium. Would be funny if they shook their bones so much they fell in.

IMO Security is annoying, mostly young kids. I almost got kicked out a year or 2 ago for trying to visit friends in the upper decks. Guard wouldn't let me up so I walked around her. She followed me up and threatened to throw me out if I didn't go back to my seat 1 level lower. Funny thing is we were burning the kind and that was ok.

I suspect it was a new guard or something, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

The police do moniter the parking lot. I suspect they are tough because I don't recall seeing many balloons being sold. But the beach is huge so smoking etc is generally not a problem.

If it's a nice summer day they do shut down the parking lots. However, the place quiets down again ~ 5 PM so you can park then if they close the place.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by scar1et_f1re. Reason: to clarify reply is re: JB not Holmdel
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Holmdel show - Jones Beach Quest

#26824 2 years, 11 months ago
Ill see you all thereee. =-) We should all get tgether pre-show.
SOOOO stoked.

=-) Goin Furthur on the Summer o' 2011 Furthur Tour. See everyone there. Happy times n mellow vibrations. =-)
Time to create page: 0.76 seconds